3604 Madaca Lane,Tampa, FL 33618
3604 Madaca Lane
Tampa, FL 33618
Dr. Williams and Dr. Garczynski would like to welcome you to our state of the art office.
For over 20 years your vision has been our focus.
Welcome to Carrollwood Optical
Carrollwood Optical carries a wide variety of eyewear. We have many different frames and lens styles to choose from.
- HIGH INDEX: High index lenses bend light more efficiently allowing stronger prescriptions to be thinner and lighter than when made in conventional materials. These high-technology lenses absorb all harmful ultraviolet light and can be tinted to any shade or color.
- POLYCARBONATE: Polycarbonate lenses are the most impact resistant and are prescribed for children and active patients. Their unique strength allows them to be made ultra thin, providing lighter, more comfortable lenses. They absorb all harmful ultraviolet rays found in light.
- SINGLE VISION: Single vision lenses provide clear vision at all distances for most people under the age of forty. These lenses can be used in task specific eyewear to clear far, intermediate or near distance visual demands for people who normally wear multifocal lenses.
PROGRESSIVE: Progressive lenses are the most technologically advanced multifocal lens design. These lenses provide continuous, clear vision at all distances, without the lines found in traditional multifocal lenses. They are the design of choice for all multifocal lens wearer's.
- COMPUTER: Computer lenses use special designs and filters to relieve the eye fatigue, redness and discomfort associated with prolonged computer use. Unlike conventional readers that work only at near, these lenses allow for clear vision at intermediate and near distances.
- FLAT TOP BIFOCAL / TRIFOCAL: Bifocal lenses are available with the near portion made in a variety of widths to aid in various close-up visual demands. Trifocal lenses add a segment to provide clear vision at arm's length, that intermediate distance that is often blurred for bifocal wearer's.
SPORT: Sport lenses offer designs to meet the special, visual needs of sports enthusiasts. Many professional athletes use particular color tints, light filters and materials to enhance their vision and performance. Polycarbonate is the material of choice for active sports. Also available are aquatic goggles and masks.
Lens options can add substantially to wearing comfort and appearance.
- ASPHERIC : Aspheric lenses provide improved visual and cosmetic benefits in single vision and progressive designs. These lenses increase edge-to-edge clarity and flatter, thinner and lighter conventional lenses. This eliminates the "bulgy", magnified appearance of far-sighted prescriptions and the "small eyes", minified look of near-sighted corrections.
- POLARIZED: Polarized lenses are an exciting sunglass option that eliminates the glare reflected off the surface of objects. They are especially appropriate on or around the water and recommended for driving, fishing, hunting and all types of outdoor activities.
- SCRATCH PROTECTION: Special treatments have been developed to help protect lenses from normal scratching. Carbon resin lenses can be more easily scratched than other lenses. The modest additional cost for such scratch protection is usually a prudent investment.
- ULTRAVIOLET FILTER: Special treatment is available for carbon resin lenses to completely absorb the harmful ultraviolet rays found in light. High index, photochromic and polycarbonate lens materials automatically provide ultraviolet protection at no extra cost.
- ANTI-REFLECTIVE: Anti-reflective lenses are much like those used on fine cameras. Distracting reflections are removed from the front and back surfaces of the lenses. This improves the quality and clarity of vision, reduces eye fatigue and enhances the wearer's appearance.
- PHOTOCHROMIC: Photochromic lenses are as clear as regular lenses indoors, but they automatically darken outdoors. The brighter the Sun the darker they get, getting as dark as sunglasses in bright light. These lenses provide 100% ultraviolet protection and scratch protection.
Crizal "Neither Rain" TV Commercial
3604 Madaca Lane
Tampa, FL 33618